What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website, and/or use our app?
When using our site or apps, you may be asked (as appropriate) to provide the following details: Name, Email Address, Company Name, Phone Number, and other relevant personal information.
When do we collect information on our website?
We collect information when you complete and submit a form on our website.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in any/all of the following ways:
- Personalization of experience to ensure targeted content delivery
- Discovery of better ways to serve you and enhance your experience
- Administer a promotion, survey, contest, or other relevant site feature
- Distribute periodic emails concerning our products, services, promotions, and other relevant information.
- To follow up with you following a communication.
How do we protect your information?
We only provide information and access to our software products. We never ask for credit card numbers. We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your information is held within a secured network and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have been granted certain access rights and are required to keep said information confidential. All credit information we receive is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We employ a variety of security measures to maintain the safety and integrity of your personal information.
- Compile data about site traffic and on-site activities to improve user experience. We may employ trusted third-parties to track this data on our behalf.
- You can alter your browser settings to alert you when cookies are being used or prevent them from being used altogether. Refer to your browser’s support material/Help Menu to determine the correct way to do this.
- Certain site features may not function properly if you turn cookies off.
The Personally Identifiable Information you provide us is not sold, traded, or otherwise transferred to outside parties.
We may occasionally offer third-party services or products on our site. We assume no responsibility for the conduct and content of these parties and welcome user feedback regarding our affiliation with these parties.
We have implemented the following:
We and third-party vendors may use third-party cookies, first-party cookies, and other third-party identifiers to analyze user interactions with ads.
If a user wishes to alter their preferences for how Google advertises to them, they may do so using the Google Ad Settings page. To opt out, users may visit the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) seeks to ensure parental control of information collected from children under 13 years of age. COPPA is enforced by the Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency.
Fair Information Practices
To comply with Fair Information Practices, we will take action in the event of a data breach and will notify you by email within seven (7) business days.
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires individuals to have the right to pursue rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires individuals to have enforceable rights against data users and recourse to prosecute non-compliance by data processors through courts or government agencies.
The CAN-SPAM Act establishes the rules for commercial emails and messages, extends to recipients the right to stop receiving communications, and establishes penalties for violations.
We collect your email address to:
- Send Information
- Respond to Inquiries and Requests
- Send marketing communications
In accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to:
- Not use false/misleading subject lines in emails
- Identify the communication as an advertisement
- Include the address of our business/HQ
- Monitor third-party email services for compliance, when used.
- Honor unsubscribe/opt-out declarations quickly.
- Allow recipients the means to unsubscribe in every email.
If you would like to unsubscribe from our marketing communications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Unsubscribe” in any marketing email you have received from us.
User Provided Information
The Software obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Software. Registration with us is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the Software unless you register with us.
When you register with us and use the Software, you generally provide (a) your name, email address, user name, password and other registration information; (b) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use Software from us; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help; (d) information you enter into our system when using the Software, such as contact information.
We may also use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices, and marketing promotions.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Software may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of device you use, your devices unique device ID, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Software.
When you visit the mobile Software, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to determine the city you are located within and display a location map with relevant advertisements. We will not share your current location with other users or partners.
If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you should turn off the location services for the Software located in your account settings or in your mobile phone settings and/or within the mobile Software.
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- If TSO Mobile is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website, www.tsomobile.com, of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
You can stop all collection of information by the Software easily by uninstalling the Software. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your device or via the software marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out via email, at email@example.com.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Software and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Software, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Software to function properly.
We do not use the Software to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Software. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Software, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.